KB-100 PREPARATION CHALLENGE BY MIAMI ROAD CYCLIST
SATURDAYS: Starting at 8:00 A.M. Ending 11:00 A.M.
LOCATION: Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
( Firtst building and parking lot on your right side after the Miami Seaquarium )
CALL TO CONFRIM ASSISTANCE AT:
( 305 ) - 889-2774 OR ( 305 ) - 790-6141
The KB – 100 PREPARATION RIDE: consistof of 3 loops in (KB) Key Biscayne, with 3 double climbs of the (RB) RickenbackerBridge, for a total of 6 good climbs that sums up to 1.2 Miles of up hills, plus 3 entrances to Virginia Key. The ride will sum up to 63 miles or a 100 Kilometers Century Ride. The speed will be of 17-20 miles/hr Ave. You can do as many loops as you can,1-3 loops. One stoop after 1.5 loop at La Carreta, and then to the end with one final stopbefore the last bridge climb at Virginia Key North point resting area.
We will stop for anybody who have any difficulties and we will respect all traffic laws. Those who does not fallow the rules will be regrettably excluded from group for the safety of all participants.
Note: Always wear a helmet and protective eye glasses ( It is the law ). Remember that you fully assume all risk and release and waiver of all liability and responsability associated in riding with MRC, IC3, MITCO and any other participants, workers or volunteers on this ride or any other of our events.
IC3 - Miami Florida
THE NOV 14, IC3 - CRIT RACE SERIES 3 OF 3 HAVE BEEN POST - PONE .
IC3 - MRC - MITCO GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT: THE NOV 14, IC3 - CRIT RACE SERIES 3 OF 3 HAVE BEEN POST-PONE TO THE BEGINNING OF OUR NEXT 2011 WINTER CYCLING SEASON. WE WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW THE DETAILS AND EXACT OPENING DAY SOON.
IC3 - MRC - MITCO ANNUNCIO GENERAL: LA IC3 SERIE 3 DE 3 CARRERAS CRITERIUM DE NOV 14, HA SIDO POST-PUESTA HASTA EN COMIENSO DE LA NUEVA TEMPORADA DE INVIERNO 2011. LES DEJAREMOS SABER PRONTAMENTE LOS DETALLES Y SU DIA DE APERTURA.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Dr. Frank Tirado, IC3 Miami Florida - MRC Director.
Suite 6, 1275 W 26 Place
Hialeah, FL 33010 USA
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: 305-889-2774
IC3 - CRITERIUM RACE 3 0F 3
START CAT DIST ENTRY PRIZES 2nd RACE PLACES MIN / MAX FIELD
8:00 am 35+ 50m+ 1 Lap $25.00 $400 (1-$100, 2-$90, 3- $80, 4-$70, 5-$60) $15.00 5 35
9:00 am 45+ 50m+ 1 Lap $25.00 $400 (1-$100, 2-$90, 3-$80, 4-$70, 5-$60) $15.00 5 35
10:00 am 1-2-3 60m+ 1 Lap $30.00 $800 (1-$200, 2-$170, 3-$160, 4-$150, 5-$120) $15.00 5 40
11:10 am 4-5 50+ 1 Lap $20.00 $350 (1-$90, 2-$80, 3-$70, 4-$60, 5-$50) $15.00 5 35
* Women: Will race according to their age with vets 35+, 45+ or within their license CAT.
* Juniors: Will race with CAT 4-5 or within their license CAT.
We will pay for your BikeRegister online charge fees. Therefore, there will be no extra cost to you for registering on line. You will only pay for the race or races you would like to do.
* * * * * * * * TOTAL PURSE PRIZES $1,950 * * * * * * * * * *
Course The course is a 4.28 Km loop of excellent, flat clean and smooth road and good for speed, very safe because we will block the entrances and police patrol precense will be there during the event.
COMING FROM NW 107 AVE: Get to NW 90 St. Then turn ( West ) and drive up to NW 112 Ave. Then turn ( R ) and go to the race starting point at NW 91 St.
COMING FROM FL TURNPIKE: Get to Exit 34 ( Check if you can use exit 34 without Sun Pass when coming from the North ) and drive to NW 112 Ave. Then turn ( R ) and drive to the race starting point at NW 91 St.
COMING FROM OKECHOOBEE RD: Get to NW 116 Way. Then turn South, 116 Way will become NW 106 St. Keep driving on NW 106 St to NW 112 Ave. Then turn ( L ) and drive to the race starting point at NW 91 St.
* * * * * * * * * * RACING EVENT PROGRAM * * * * * * * * * *
*NEXT: IC3 - CRITERIUM RACES
* We reserve the right to combine races or change the schedule without notice
* Event is held under USAC Sanctioned rules. USAC Rankings Points Results will be applied
* Need to have your 2010 USA Cycling License Ready. $3.00 Insurance Fee Included. One Day USAC licences $10.00
* Minimun of 35-40 for full payout or prizes will have a minimal Ratio/Decrease.
* The IC3 Criterium Race Series 1-2-3 of September to November 2010, sum up to: TotalPurse Prizes of $5,850.
* All Racers required to wear a Z90.4 ANSI or SNELL approved helmets, mandatory at all times.
* Only registered competitors allowed on the course on signed race *
* No free riders or unauthorized vehicles allowed on the course event.
* For more information e-mai us at [email protected]
* For more information call Promoter, Dr. Frank Tirado at: 305-889-2774
HAMMER * VOLER * ROL WHEELS * RUDY PROJECT * CONAKRY TRAILER REPAIR
VCRCBIKE * SPOT * MITCO * FLEX GYM * SUNSHINE LITHOGRAFER * IC3 * MRC
Promoter: Dr. Frank Tirado, IC3 - Internatinal Christian Cycling Club - Miami FL USA